Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I see angels...

First thing I thought of was..."I see dead people"!  I can't remember what movie that is from but when I had all my angels completed for the year, I immediately thought of that...so because it is Christmas & my angels are pretty (at least I think they are), I thought I would change it to I see angels ;-)

So I have been very busy the last few months making items for the various craft shows I am in & I thought I would share some of my angels with you.  They are my biggest seller & this year, my husband (yes, you read correctly) & I came up with a design for mini angels.  What is nice about the large angels is that you can leave them out in your house all year long as their greenery is removable & you can put something else in the place of it so you don't have to worry about packing it up ;-)

If you live near by & would like to purchase an angel, please email me here.  I will post more photos of the other items I have been working on in the next few days or so, but in the meantime, please enjoy a little bit of heaven ;-)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment