Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Still Learning!

This week I learned a new thing! I managed to figure out how to create an email sign up sheet for my blog as well as my website! To all my followers, make sure you sign up to stay up to date on my blog posts from now on-when you sign up, you will receive an email whenever I post a new post! How cool is that!

Our newest campaign has started. National Stamping Month is September however, CTMH is celebrating early! The Triple Play kit contains 4 different colors of ink plus stamps, ribbon, three mini albums, and die-cut shapes to stamp on. This is a great opportunity to try stamps in scrapbooking if you’re new to it, and an easy way to enjoy the look of hand-trimmed stamped images without even touching the scissors. The three albums are built the same way and come together in a snap, but the three different color schemes make each one unique. Just follow the steps outlined on the full-color brochure included in the kit to create three mini albums you can keep for yourself or give as gifts this holiday season!

You can purchase the kit outright for $34.95 OR place a minimum order of $30 in My Acrylix stamps (excluding SOTM, WOTG or K-size custom stamps) & purchase the kit for only $15 ORplace a minimum order of $47 in My Acrylix stamps (excluding SOTM, WOTG or K-size custom stamps) & purchase the kit for only $5 & this promotion is available until September 30th. Visit my website shelleyb.myctmh.com today to order your kit today!

The card today is yet again one we made at convention using our new Acrylic Card bases. They come in a pack of 8 for only $10.50 plus taxes & shipping. They either have rounded corners or a scalloped edge.



Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment