Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Last Day for CTMH Appreciation Sale :(


Well today marks the end of a great sale...thank you CTMH for creating this incredible sale! I hope all of you stocked up on your favourites as these items are on the discontinued list & this could be the very last time you are able to get your hands on them. I am very sad to see Aspen discontinuing, I think that has to be my favourite paperpack of all time...but...that just means there is more room for new ones for me to love! Click here to head to this amazing sale!

So my artwork for today is another card that we made at convention. More than not, I always make 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards so this was definately stepping out of my norm! This is the size of a card that you would buy in a store & one that made me think out side the box. The stamp used for the corners is actually the same stamp you see in the middle creating the frames for the sayings & we just used the very tip of it! How versitile is that! It is also created with the new Christmas paperpack which I must say, I love too as the red print reminds me of fabric...another one of my "addictions"!


Thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment