Friday, June 28, 2013

Sneak Peak Time...

So as Convention 2013 starts to wind down, here is a little teaser of the AMAZING new products that will be available in the 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book...I cannot wait to get my hands on the physical book!!  Every year, this is my favourite edition but they have done it AGAIN...made it better & better & have taken it so much further than any other company out there!!!  Just another reason why I LOVE CTMH so much!!  I can't wait to share all the new goodies with you!  Idea Book goes live on August 1st on line but if you would like to get your hands on a physical copy before then, let me know!

So are you ready for your teaser??



This frame is one of the many new items available!!!  Just love it!!  Thank you Jeanette & team for being so creative, ahead of the rest & just plain AMAZING!!

Thanks for stopping by & stay tuned, more teasers to come!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment