Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ANNIVERSARY SALE!!

Hi Everyone,

I know, I know, it has been a long time since you have heard from me. I have had a lot going on in my personal life since the fall as my Mom was diagnosed with brain & lung cancer, so my side business really hit the sidelines! She is done treatment for now & things are looking ok so I thought it was time to get back on the saddle again :-) In honour of my 3rd year anniversary with Close To My Heart, I would like to extend a special offer to all of you. Any orders placed through me directly until March 31st will save 20%!!! Any orders placed through my website will receive a cheque from me (as I can't change the way the website processes orders) for the 20%!!!! Isn't that great! What's better yet, CTMH has just put a whole new bunch of products up for sale too!!!

Don't delay, this offer is only available through me until March 31st!

Happy Creating & thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment