Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Half Way There :(

Today's card is one of the 4 we made at my card workshop that was held at the Independent Grocer in Prescott on Friday night. I had a great turn out & with every workshop, I learn what to do or not to do with the next one.

This stamp is one of our cutest & was a SOTM in the summer idea book. If you didn't get your hands on this cute set, don't worry, it will be available again next year. The paperpack is Animal Cookies & has been "dulled" with our White Daisy ink pad.



This is the room before everyone arrived...


This is at the end of the night...half of the ladies had left before I remembered to get out my camera!

Next week I will post the last card of the workshop showcasing our Clear Acrylic cards so make sure you stop by!

Thanks for stopping by today!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment